× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gewünschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

Description for opengraph

5 months 2 weeks ago #11405 by folamour
Description for opengraph was created by folamour
Hi vidja, sorry to buggy you but i'll saw that description for open graph is not implemented, so of course that impact web seo,

is it possible to copy, meta description other og description ?

www.crashdebug.fr/actualites-france/1689...utilisables-le-point

CRASHDEBUG.FR

Les caméras-piétons des policiers seraient en grande partie inutilisables (Le Point)

'og:description' manquante

this will enhance the module, ; )))))

kind regards,

guillaume,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #11406 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Description for opengraph
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

5 months 2 weeks ago #11407 by folamour
Replied by folamour on topic Description for opengraph
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #11408 by folamour

5 months 2 weeks ago #11409 by folamour

5 months 2 weeks ago #11410 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:

5 months 2 weeks ago #11411 by Vitja

5 months 2 weeks ago #11412 by folamour

5 months 2 weeks ago #11413 by Vitja

Attachments:

5 months 2 weeks ago #11414 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds