IE Issue

6 years 7 months ago #8763 by penguinSuits
IE Issue was created by penguinSuits
We love the versatility and simplicity of your plugin! However we are running into a few issues:

1) Viewing it in version 9 and previous of Internet Explorer - the template completely disappears. If I un-publish every instance of the gallery the template shows up fine.
Here's a link: www.penguinsuits.com/index.php/our-portfolio

2) Weird line breaks (see second line where 3 instead of 5 icons appear here: www.penguinsuits.com/index.php/our-portfolio#s5_center_area1 )

We are a marketing company and just re-launched our website then noticed our gallery page looked horrible in IE9, now we are in a bit of a time crunch (that's why we went with the VIP Subscription :) ) to get it looking great, as we know it can with your plugin.

Thank you for your help with this and please let me know if there is any other information you need from me to expedite the solving of these issues.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #8767 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic IE Issue
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

6 years 7 months ago #8769 by penguinSuits
Replied by penguinSuits on topic IE Issue
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

6 years 7 months ago #8770 by penguinSuits

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #8771 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

6 years 7 months ago #8772 by penguinSuits

6 years 7 months ago #8773 by Vitja

6 years 7 months ago #8774 by penguinSuits

6 years 7 months ago #8775 by penguinSuits

6 years 7 months ago #8776 by penguinSuits

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds