How does the token work for SIGE Param button?

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #7734 by etkritikonspoudon
How does the token work for SIGE Param button? was created by etkritikonspoudon
Hello,

I have installed SIGE and the new Editor Button Plugin and I am looking to understand exactly how the token thing works...

In two different Joomla installations, on the same server and the same account (one is installed in public_html, the other in a subfolder), I am getting two different behavious, but with the same result: inserting parameters through the editor button does not work.

Let me just start by saying that I have indeed entered a Token in the relevant field in the plugin's parameters in both Joomla! installations (different token though)...here is what happens next:

1) In the site that is installed in a subfolder of the public_html, I get a 403 code when the editor button's modal window pops up....can't edit anything there, just seeing a Litespeed forbidden message

2) In the site that is installed in the public_html folder, the SIGE editor button's modal window with all the options does load, but after I set all options needed and press "Insert" I get a message: "Invalid Token"...
Do I have to enter the token again somewhere when editing the article? I don't get it....how could it be "invalid"?

In both cases, the articles are accessed from the backend and through the SuperAdmin account...any ideas?

Cheers
The topic has been locked.
11 years 8 months ago #7740 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds