selected image click to bring up gallery ightbox

11 years 9 months ago #7549 by penguinSuits
Hi I am trying to do something for which I can't find specific directions anywhere (for any gallery). I love your gallery and want to stick with it, but here is what i am trying to accomplish:

I want to place an image in my article.
When I click this image I want to see your lightbox-like gallery (as if I had used the single image command, clicked the image and gotten the beautiful pop-up gallery.

Complications - I don't want the clicked image to show up in the gallery pop up (it is a specifically made thumbnail for the gallery), so I can't just use the single image command.

How can I do this?

As a similar aside, I would also like to call your gallery by clicking custom text (rather than your list of image names). I think this would be accomplished the same way as the above...

Thanks for your help on this.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #7563 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 9 months ago #7574 by penguinSuits
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 9 months ago #7578 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds