Expanding the single image functionality

11 years 10 months ago #7471 by lupocatttivo
Expanding the single image functionality was created by lupocatttivo
Hi,
thanks so much for this extension.
It is by far the best extension of its kind for joomla.

I wanted to ask you a question. I am developing a personal site which will contain several hundred images (photos I take and that get sent to me by friends) and to be able to create several galleries I need to separate the images in folders and go through a lengthy process. What I wanted to ask you was this:

Is it possible, with a little modification of sige.php to put all the image files in ONE folder and then use a call something like -

{gallery}imagefolder,mask=*ecob*.jpg{/gallery}
or even
{gallery}imagefolder/*ecob*.jpg{/gallery}
instead of the single image parameter code {gallery}imagefolder,single=image.jpg{/gallery}

What I would like it to do is that for THAT PARTICULAR gallery I can then load all images that contained the word "ecob" somewhere in their name.
Do you think this is possible?

It will make my life a lot easier and it would be a great addition to your already fantastic extension.

thanks so much in advance
Lupo

P.S. If you are too busy, maybe you could at least guide me and tell me where to look and a clue as to what I need to do, then I will definitely give it a try.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 10 months ago #7476 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds