"Warning: No images in specified directory. Please ...

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5912 by Mr_River_X
Hi,

i am working on a website on localhost mode. I have two different local sites, 1 is made only to test the extensions before installing them in the final site. I installed SIGE on my "tests" site, it works perfectly so i decide to install it in the main site, but it doesn't work there, keeps giving me: "Warning: No images in specified directory. Please check the directoy!"
The directory is properly set up, but it doesnt works. I've tried to put the gallery folder in the root and also tried in /images but doesn't work at all.
Have to say that the 1st time i tried to see the gallery opening the proper article in the frontend something wierd happened, the template was charged and the menus and modules, but the content was blank, after i refreshed i got this warning message.
I have been fighting with it for hours... any idea about what might be going on here?

Edit: I also uninstalled the plugin and installed again, several times...

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 months ago #5915 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr_River_X
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5917 by Mr_River_X
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
12 years 2 months ago #5919 by Mr_River_X
Replied by Mr_River_X on topic Aw: "Warning: No images---> SOLVED!
12 years 2 months ago #5920 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: "Warning: No images---> SOLVED!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds