These rules apply to every forum post automatically. The user agrees to the rules and accepts all paragraphs by submitting a posting!
§ 1 - Before posting a new thread
1. For any problem, you must use the search first: Search function. A new thread may be created only if there is no solution to your problem.
2. If you have a support request for a specific extension, then you have to use the suitable category!
§ 2 - How to post a new thread
You need the Support or Pro subscription to use this forum. Activate the wished subscription to get access to the forum.
When describing the problem, the following information is required:
1. Concrete description of the problem: What is the exact problem? Can you reproduce the error? What are the settings you used (screenshot)?
2. You have to inform about installed versions: Joomla!, my extension, PHP, MySQL, and other extensions you have in use.
3. Link to the problem on your page (this point does not apply to a local installation)
4. Do not post any login data. I will never login into any of your accounts/websites on request! Only in rare, unsolvable cases will I ask for the login credentials.
§ 3 - Important to note
1. You may only ask for support for the latest versions. If the versions in use are outdated, you have to update them first. You may post your question if the problem persists in the latest versions. I will not provide support for old versions of Joomla! or extensions!
2. You are not allowed to push threads within 7 days! With a Pro subscription, you may ask for an answer after 48 hours.
3. No support on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and public holidays in Germany. Support is only guaranteed during the working week!
4. Topics are locked automatically after 2 weeks of inactivity. No further entries are possible then!
§ 4 - No custom modifications
1. Your question at the forum does not imply that I will do the work for you! You will only receive support for my extensions if they do not function as advertised. I will not make individual changes or adjustments. Such requests will not be answered and, if necessary, deleted!
2. Private support or individual customizing of my extensions is possible against an hourly fee. The hourly rate for private support and custom modifications is €100 (plus 19% VAT for EU customers). You can obtain all other information and conditions through the email address from the contact page: Contact.
§ 5 - Violation of the forum rules
If an entry violates the rules, it will be deleted, moved or ignored. Repeated violations will lead to exclusion from the forum!