page exceptions not working with pc browsers joomla 3.

11 years 2 weeks ago #8755 by schemedia
Hello,
Thank you for the great plugin. I have used it successfully on a few sites that are Joomla 2.5.9 - and have just installed it on a Joomla 3.0.3 site. I do understand that the Joomla 3 version is beta right now, but I wanted to call to your attention that the page exception rules don't seem to be working. I am using the Roksprocket Mosaic plugin to load my K2 articles, and because of a conflict between the Mosaic framework and Lazy Load I tried to exclude the pages that use Mosaic. However, it doesn't seem they are ignoring the Lazy Load, and it ends up breaking the layout of those pages. If I turn Lazy Load off completely, those pages are fine. One other note, on a Mac using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, the exceptions work, but on a PC using Chrome, Firefox, or IE8+ the exceptions are ignored.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I would like to use Lazy Load on the site since it helps with the page loading speeds.

Thank you in advance,
Robb
The topic has been locked.
11 years 1 week ago #8764 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 1 week ago #8766 by schemedia
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 1 week ago #8768 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds