× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gew├╝nschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

Improve relation beetween PCE and CSS-JS plugins

2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #11484 by netenvie
Hi,
On my side i use JCH optimize on all our customer's website.
Sometimes when JCH cache is flushed (manually or automatically), if PCE don't refresh pages are broken.

I think it should be a good thing to implement PCE cache flush on JCH cache refresh/flush.
It have been done in JOT cache extension already so it is possible.

Cheers !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 weeks 1 day ago #11485 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #11486 by netenvie
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

2 weeks 1 day ago #11487 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:

1 week 5 days ago #11488 by netenvie

1 week 5 days ago #11489 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds