Can this be addressed?

1 day 14 hours ago #11606 by alexkyrlis
Can this be addressed? was created by alexkyrlis
Hi!

I'm trying to use EOR, but I have come across this problem:

I'm trying to use it on a forum (easydiscuss) and the problem is that EOR will replace any instances of the "string" that i want to replace, so while it works for the post content that the users write too (that's only where i want it to work), it also replaces other tags (specifically, easydiscuss uses javascript for quotes and it includes some of the post content and EOR brakes that).

Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks
Alex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 day 14 hours ago #11607 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Can this be addressed?
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

1 day 14 hours ago #11608 by alexkyrlis
Replied by alexkyrlis on topic Can this be addressed?
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

1 day 14 hours ago #11609 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:

1 day 14 hours ago #11610 by alexkyrlis

1 day 14 hours ago #11611 by Vitja

1 day 14 hours ago #11612 by alexkyrlis

21 hours 36 minutes ago #11613 by alexkyrlis

21 hours 13 minutes ago #11614 by Vitja

21 hours 2 minutes ago #11615 by alexkyrlis

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds