I cannot get the Open Graph and Twitter Cards to Automatically Populate

6 months 1 week ago #12029 by internete
I have a pro version. I repeatedly tried reinstalling the component. I also installed it on a development server and tested it. I removed the entire table and restarted it, but I cannot get the plugin to automatically populate Open Graph or Twitter Cards. I only have options to edit and manually create and edit them. This defeats the purpose of this component. Please help.
Attachments:
    The topic has been locked.
    6 months 1 week ago #12030 by Viktor
    Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
    6 months 1 week ago #12032 by internete
    Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
    Attachments:
    6 months 1 week ago #12033 by Viktor

Attachments:
      6 months 1 week ago #12034 by Viktor

6 months 1 week ago #12035 by Viktor

6 months 1 week ago #12036 by internete
      6 months 1 week ago #12037 by internete
      6 months 1 week ago #12039 by Viktor

Attachments:
        Time to create page: 0.320 seconds