Bug - Easy Frontend SEO modifying the path

3 years 8 months ago #11550 by [email protected]
Hi, Im using Easy Frontend SEO for pretty long time now but only recently started to make a strong effort to check all iste and improve the metadata seriously...

I installed the latest Easy SEO PRO version and just discovered a strange behaviour on a certain type of links like
www.orgonite-brasil.com/vm-tag-list?view=productslist&tag=yoga

As long as I do not touch the EaasyFrontend SEO all is fine but as soon as I press the button to open EasyFrontend SEO, on opening it does modify the link of the page it should add a metadescription. This seems like a bug as I never had that behaviour before and it completely breakes the functionality as any metadata added after this behaviour is not assigned to the above mentioned link but to another (parent) page which is useless.

How to preceed to debug and fix this error as soon as possible?
Unfortunately I see no functionality in this forum to safely pass some credentials so you could get into the site and reproduce the error yourself. How can I safely pass these credentials?
The topic has been locked.
3 years 8 months ago #11551 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Bug - Easy Frontend SEO modifying the path
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
3 years 8 months ago #11552 by [email protected]
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #11553 by Viktor

3 years 8 months ago #11554 by Viktor

3 years 8 months ago #11555 by [email protected]
3 years 8 months ago #11556 by [email protected]
3 years 8 months ago #11557 by [email protected]
3 years 8 months ago #11558 by Viktor

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds