Website page description tabs hacked with advertising, unwanted descriptions

7 months 3 days ago #11148 by banyon
Since installing the EFSEO plugin my website has had the description tabs on website pages changed and filled with rude and disgusting advertising. I have been removing them as I find them but now some are even in Russian and Chinese.

How can I stop this?

Thank you.

Jeff

I have attached a snip of the area I am referring to.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 3 days ago #11149 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 months 3 days ago - 7 months 3 days ago #11150 by banyon
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

7 months 3 days ago - 7 months 3 days ago #11151 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:

7 months 3 days ago #11152 by Vitja

Attachments:

7 months 3 days ago #11153 by banyon

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds