Save data to content table, to menu table (settings)

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #10737 by vthomas
Hi, We kept these settings as "No" until I was sure the client liked your product. They do.
Now, I want the data they have created, now stored in the EFSEO tables, to be stored in the joomla content table and menu table. I changed the settings "Save Data to Content Table" and "Save Data to Menu Table" to Yes and Page title, respectively. Then, I visited a couple of web pages, then checked those actual articles (backend of joomla) and did not see the custom description displayed in the article (meta description, meta keywords in publishing tab).

So my question is, what causes the data saved in the EFSEO tables to be moved to the Joomla tables? Do I have to do more than I have? And when they have moved, the custom data will be displayed in the article info, correct? (meta description, meta keywords in publishing tab)

I am about to use an addon that will take the custom descriptions and titles they have provided via EFSEO, and use them to create Facebook Open Graph tags. However, it grabs this data from the joomla article and menu tables, which is why I need the custom data moved to those tables.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The topic has been locked.
6 years 7 months ago #10741 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: vthomas
6 years 7 months ago #10744 by vthomas
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds