Updated from Virtuemart 3.0.16 to 3.0.17 - lost all editing

7 years 10 months ago #10324 by betterlead
Hi Viktor
Hmmm, I just updated my live site livingstudio.se from Virtuemart 3.0.16 to 3.0.17 and all edited Page Titles and Descriptions of Products with EFSEO are lost. Gah!
Is there any way to fix that or all work is lost? Well I have Akeeba backups from before the update... But anyway, copy and paste will also be a massive work. Probably around 20 hours of work. :(

So, Virtuemart 3.0.17 probably overwrote it in some way. What do you think, could there be any chance to restore all my editing?

Cheers
/Dodo

Joomla 3.5.0 & Virtuemart 3.0.14.1
The topic has been locked.
7 years 10 months ago #10325 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
7 years 10 months ago #10326 by betterlead
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

7 years 10 months ago #10327 by betterlead

7 years 10 months ago #10328 by Viktor

The following user(s) said Thank You: betterlead
7 years 10 months ago #10329 by betterlead

7 years 10 months ago #10330 by Viktor

7 years 10 months ago #10331 by betterlead

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #10332 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds