Configuration questions

11 years 3 months ago #8335 by seaneo
Configuration questions was created by seaneo
Hello!

I first installed EFSEO a few months ago and created Meta Title and Meta Description data for four specific pages, then a few weeks later I did a URL structure change and it seems like this has caused some problem and confusion with google.

I have read through some these forums related to EFSEO and I do see reference to database "tables", etc, that I dimply don't understand yet.

Can someone walk me through the process of making sure these "tables" are correct and matching the meta data on my pages?

Also, do Google and Bing truly get all their data from my pages or do their robots peek into these "tables" also?

In spite of me not understanding what these "tables" are, and I do want to understand them, I am very good at following verbatim instructions and then learn from them.

One glaring specific issue which is wreaking havoc on my SEO strategy is that, on one or more of my pages, Google does not reflect my title bar properly in search results, even though if you are looking at the page, the title bar is there complete.

This is what caused me to suspect that maybe these "tables" are not accurate so I really look forward to fixing that potential problem.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
11 years 3 months ago #8340 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Configuration questions
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: seaneo
11 years 3 months ago #8342 by seaneo
Replied by seaneo on topic Configuration questions
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #8345 by seaneo
11 years 3 months ago #8346 by Viktor

11 years 3 months ago #8347 by seaneo
11 years 3 months ago #8352 by seaneo
11 years 3 months ago #8372 by Viktor

11 years 3 months ago #8376 by seaneo
11 years 3 months ago #8378 by Viktor

The following user(s) said Thank You: seaneo
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds