Title information not copying over to new site

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #7307 by hockmasm
My programmer copied my joomla site to a test server and when i opened the EFSEO on each page the Title reverted to the old page title.

I doubled checked with our programmer. He copied the databses over to the test site and everything looks identical. We see the plg_easyfrontendseo database files with all the correct titles. However they do not seem to be linking up to the correct pages. I go to a page and it has to old title, even though the database file is there with the correct one.

Any idea why there is a disconnect?

If i change the title in EFSEO and save it, it creates a new database file with the new title, however now two files are pointing to the same page. The new title file is linked up but the old one is not.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 11 months ago #7314 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 10 months ago #7316 by hockmasm
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #7317 by Viktor

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #7319 by hockmasm
11 years 10 months ago #7321 by Viktor

11 years 10 months ago #7326 by hockmasm
11 years 10 months ago #7327 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds