show DropFiles within password protected page with conditions?

1 year 1 month ago #14376 by n1mdas
Hello Viktor,

Could you provide some insights if this can be implemented in the way described?:

1. the user can access a special page, for example: website.com/thank-you-page by supplying the URL with key (Regular labs conditional content)
2. the user inserts the received password
3. the user "observes" the page opens correctly after password submission & then can perform the designated actions (list files, read the documentation etc.). The idea is to keep it as simple as possible, whereas the website/content security is not affected either.

Basically, after successful authentication, I would like to show a DropFiles download page, so the user can access the uploaded content.

The page should not be shown without a password by any other means.

Currently, trying to figure out how to accomplish this with the three extensions below:

DropFiles
ECR - Easy Content Restriction PRO
Regular Labs Conditional Content

Below an example by using a URL key to pass via the link: regularlabs.com/forum/conditionalcontent...-article-yoothemepro

I suppose depending on the proposed solution/ideas to work on, it can be defined with 'special' permission group as access level instead of 'registered user' to show DropFiles list view?

Do I have to create two articles ?: One for containing with the article the [ecr|password=my-pwd|Please enter the password here]article2[/ecr] & then another second article to "receive" the success with the unlocked session & show the remaining page elements?

Thank you for the support & suggestions.
The topic has been locked.
1 year 1 month ago #14380 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

1 year 1 month ago #14385 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

1 year 1 month ago #14394 by n1mdas
1 year 1 month ago #14395 by Viktor

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

1 year 1 month ago #14398 by n1mdas
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #14399 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds