Syntax Not Working

2 months 1 day ago #11295 by jaceofbass1978
Syntax Not Working was created by jaceofbass1978
I'm using the syntax for password protection [ecr|password=XXX]Hidden text[/ecr] and customizing my password in the syntax. The form displays correctly, but I can enter any password at all and when I hit submit, it just sends me to the index.php page. Am I supposed to alter any code elsewhere?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 day ago #11296 by jaceofbass1978
Replied by jaceofbass1978 on topic Syntax Not Working
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

2 months 1 day ago #11297 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Syntax Not Working
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

2 months 16 hours ago #11298 by jaceofbass1978

2 months 13 hours ago #11299 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:

2 months 5 hours ago #11300 by jaceofbass1978

2 months 5 hours ago #11301 by Vitja

2 months 4 hours ago #11302 by jaceofbass1978

2 months 4 hours ago #11303 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds