Random problem: "0 - Class 'EasyCalcCheckPlus\Helper' not found"

2 years 11 months ago #12367 by vincebodie
We are seeing random instances of all internal pages on our site not loading with the error message "0 - Class 'EasyCalcCheckPlus\Helper' not found". See also this screen shot. I could not get the attachments function to work:

feminapt.com/images/thumbnails/ecc-error.png

We use ECC+ for Joomla login/registration as well as Flexicontact Plus. Here is the site:

feminapt.com

We do run JCH Optimize as well as LiteSpeed Cache, so I'm wondering if they are part of the problem. But first I would like to know if this error is easily solved with just a quick forum post here... ;-)

By the way, I would consider a Pro Subscription, but I am a bit confused as to why there is a 20% discount showing but not being applied to the final total. See this screen shot for that:

feminapt.com/images/thumbnails/ecc-discount.png

Thanks!
Vince
The topic has been locked.
2 years 11 months ago #12368 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
2 years 11 months ago #12369 by vincebodie
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
2 years 11 months ago #12370 by Viktor

2 years 11 months ago #12371 by vincebodie
2 years 11 months ago #12372 by Viktor

2 years 11 months ago #12373 by vincebodie
2 years 11 months ago #12374 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds