DISPLAY AND TRANSLATION ISSUES

8 years 3 months ago #10039 by laloma
DISPLAY AND TRANSLATION ISSUES was created by laloma
Dear Sirs:

We installed your plugin ECC last week and are confronting a few issues I would like to clear out.

1. How to use your plugin in a multilingual site, like ours ? I mean to select the correct language from from recaptcha to be show. Example: Audio and Text in Spanish ?

2. I have a few issue where recaptcha form is display, how to change position ? Is there any code to place in custom.css to center recaptcha on page or to up and down it ?

3. I'm receiving the following message at top of login screen when trying to login PLG_ECC_YOUHAVENOTRESOLVEDOURSPAMCHECK, login is not possible. How to correct this issue. This happens when site is OFFLINE and admins try to login./ / / /Please excuse my questions, but we are not tech guys.

Hope to receive your help asap.

Regards,
The topic has been locked.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #10040 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic DISPLAY AND TRANSLATION ISSUES
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
8 years 3 months ago #10041 by laloma
Replied by laloma on topic DISPLAY AND TRANSLATION ISSUES
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
8 years 3 months ago #10042 by Viktor

8 years 3 months ago #10043 by laloma
8 years 3 months ago #10044 by Viktor

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

8 years 3 months ago #10045 by laloma
8 years 3 months ago #10048 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds