login always fails first spam check

9 years 2 weeks ago #9734 by ernestm
login always fails first spam check was created by ernestm
First let me thank you for wonderful plugins, I wish I had more money to support you better.

this plugin is really great, for a long time I had a problem with it always accepting users even if they entered the wrong number with calc checks. I looked through the code and could find no problem, and after many hours of experimentation, I found it was because I am also running the Extrawatch component. When I disabled Extrawatch on the login page,it works. However, regular recaptcha works fine with extrawarch so there is some minor problem with the code which isnt that important to most users, so I am not asking for a fix. .

Now I have it working, though, I notice the first spam check fails exery time with calc check, even if the number is correct. I was wondering if you had encountered that before and know why.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 weeks ago #9735 by ernestm
Replied by ernestm on topic login always fails first spam check
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
9 years 1 week ago #9744 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic login always fails first spam check
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
8 years 11 months ago #9766 by ernestm
Replied by ernestm on topic login always fails first spam check
8 years 11 months ago #9769 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic login always fails first spam check

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds