ECC+ does not appear on Joomla Contact Form

11 years 10 months ago #7273 by Holmes
I have ECC+ installed on this website where it works www.artatworktoday.com/index.php/contact-us BUT when I install on another site which has the same template it will not appear www.taggsonline.com/index.php/contact-us

Why is it not working on the Taggs site? It is enabled in the backend there are no other captcha elements that are overiding it. In fact if I install another captcha module they do appear.

I have copied the files from the working site over to the other and still it will not appear. Please can you help.

With thanks for your patience and assistance,
Katherine
The topic has been locked.
11 years 10 months ago #7283 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 10 months ago #7285 by Holmes
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 10 months ago #7287 by Holmes
11 years 10 months ago #7290 by Holmes
11 years 10 months ago #7298 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds