ECC+ Integration with Community Builder 1.8?

12 years 2 weeks ago #6846 by GJSchaller
I've been using ECC+ since switching to Joomla 1.7, and it's been great - not a single spammer has gotten by in the two months I've been using it!

I recently installed Community Builder 1.8, which has its own registration system. Within an hour of installing it, 3 spammers signed up. :sick:

While CB does have an approval process, it requires the Admins to manually approve people before they can sign in. This makes work for us! I would much rather have ECC+ working again, to filter out spammers.

Would it be possible to get ECC+ to integrate with Community Builder?

Thank you!
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 weeks ago #6851 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
12 years 2 weeks ago #6854 by GJSchaller
Replied by GJSchaller on topic Aw: ECC+ Integration with Community Builder 1.8?
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
12 years 2 weeks ago #6859 by Viktor

12 years 2 weeks ago #6874 by GJSchaller
12 years 2 weeks ago #6899 by GJSchaller
12 years 2 weeks ago #6900 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds