MSN link doesn't work!!

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #7103 by ventluc
MSN link doesn't work!! was created by ventluc
Hello!! I have Joomla 2.5.4 and I installed Easy Book Reloaded v. 2.5.2 and anti-spam plug in EasyCalcCheckPlus v. 2.5.2.When a new user insert a new post inserting his MSN contact (for example This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) this post is published correctly in the front-end of my web site with all user's information (of course that ones I decided to publish in the back-end administration panel of the component) with an exception: the user's MSN contact is not published, that is to say only a green MSN icon is published but no MSN contact is linked to it!!! So if I click on the MSN icon published in the post of the user nothing happens....The same thing doesn't happen with other user's social contacts. For example in the case of a Skype contact the Skype icon is published in the post of the user and linked to the related Skype ID of the user. So if I click on the Skype icon this program is started and this user is inserted in my Skype contacts! How come doesn't the same thin happen with MSN??? Can someone help me? :(

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Luca

ps. I installed Revista theme (www.yootheme.com/demo/joomla/revista) of YooTheme (www.yootheme.com/) in Joomla 2.5.4 and I tested Easy Book Reloaded v. 2.5.2 using Safari web browser ver. 5.1.5.
The topic has been locked.
11 years 11 months ago #7113 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Re: MSN link doesn't work!!
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 11 months ago #7124 by ventluc
Replied by ventluc on topic Re: MSN link doesn't work!!
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 11 months ago #7126 by Viktor

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #7140 by ventluc
Replied by ventluc on topic Re: MSN link doesn't work!!
11 years 11 months ago #7143 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds