Bug with Joomfish multilingual pages. Doesn't work!

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #6855 by cyberchandra
Hi

I installed Easybook reloaded in my multilingual site - Joomla version 1.5 + Joomfish - but it bugs!
On the English version it appears normal and works, but if i Click on another language, then the page indicates Error 404 : Not found! At least if I could have the English version for all languages it would be better than nothing but here, nothing!

Did I miss a point to use it correctly, or this is supposed to happen?

thank you in advance for your answer...:)
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 weeks ago #6860 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #6868 by cyberchandra
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
12 years 2 weeks ago #6869 by Viktor

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #6873 by cyberchandra
12 years 2 weeks ago #6876 by Viktor

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: cyberchandra
12 years 2 weeks ago #6883 by cyberchandra
11 years 10 months ago #7456 by vedivo
11 years 10 months ago #7459 by cyberchandra
11 years 10 months ago #7464 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds