fatal isseus installing Easybook reloaded on joomla 1.7

12 years 1 week ago #6744 by Tariq
after installing Easybook reloaded I (my extension manager window) was sent to this adress

administrator/index.php?option=com_modules

wich I thought was awfully strange for I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing there, "maybe some kind of setup thing pops up," but no the screen remained white,

I tried to go to another part of the back end and this is where it got frightening, the screen remained white & the browser started showing the favicon of the original page (I'm preparing a new joomla site in a subdomain,) every part of the back end now is white & empty,

I quikly went to see what the front end was like and there everything is white too, no content whatsoever,

I hope I can solve this issue before my client see this, 'cause I have no idea what I'd tell him, for I don't have any clue what's going on,

all I can do now is make an ftp connection with the server, I hope that's enough to fix this
the site: www.cornehannink.nl/v2 (feel free to visit the back, there currently is nothing to find there)

with kind regards,
Tariq
The topic has been locked.
12 years 1 week ago #6746 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tariq
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds