Using DSC to manage Gantry 5 particles or Joomla modules

3 months 6 days ago #11474 by nigelrodliffe
Hi,
I have set up DSC tags and it works superbly on article content. However, my need is to manage either a Gantry 5 particle or a joomla module. Can you advise the best route to acheve this?
Thanks
Nigel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #11475 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:
    The following user(s) said Thank You: mkoontz, nigelrodliffe

3 months 3 days ago #11476 by nigelrodliffe
    Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

3 months 3 days ago #11477 by nigelrodliffe

3 months 3 days ago #11481 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

2 months 4 weeks ago #11492 by nigelrodliffe

2 months 4 weeks ago #11495 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds