Pro Subscription - Get the most out of the Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

5 years 2 months ago #11125 by Viktor
Deutsche Version unten

Hey Joomla! friends,

after over ten years providing all my extensions for free to the great Joomla! community, I've decided to take the next step and create more professional paid extensions for advanced users.

Today, I went live with the Pro Subscription. As most of you know, it is essential for me to be as fair and transparent as possible. The new subscription contains the access to all (upcoming) Pro Extensions and the Support Forum for one year without any additional restrictions (e.g. by domains, extensions, time etc.).

I'm working on the new extensions right now and will release them successively in the next weeks and months. The Pro extensions will not be restricted to specific domains. You can use them on all your projects without limitations or any "nag-screens".

I increased the technical requirements of the Pro extensions for Joomla! ( >= 3.8 ) and PHP ( >= 7.0 ). Though, my recommendation is to use the latest Joomla! version (3.9.x) and at least the latest version of the PHP 7.2 branch for the best experience!

A hurdle was the update process from the internal Extension Manager of Joomla!. I wrote a small helper plugin that adds a personal Update ID to the download URL. With this plugin and the ID, you may perform updates comfortably with some clicks within the Joomla! backend. The Update ID can be generated after the activation of the subscription and is mapped to the user account.

I'm very thankful to all users of the free extensions, and especially to all user who bought Donation Codes for their domains! I will maintain the free extensions further of course but not in the same intensity as before.

If you want to get the best out of my extensions (and support me and the project), then please consider activating the Pro subscription to get better extension and support in one package!

I created a landing page with more information about the new subscription; please read: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/pro

Cheers

German version:

Hallo Joomla! Freunde,

nach über 10 Jahren, in denen ich meine Erweiterung der großartigen Joomla! Community kostenfrei zur Verfügung gestellt habe, habe ich mich dazu entschieden, professionellere bezahlpflichtige Erweiterungen für fortgeschrittene Benutzer zu erstellen.

Heute bin ich mit der Pro-Subscription online gegangen. Wie die meisten von euch wissen, ist es für mich von großer Bedeutung, so fair und transparent wie möglich zu sein. Die neue Subscription beinhaltet den Zugriff auf alle (kommenden) Pro-Erweiterungen und auf das Support-Forum für ein Jahr ohne jegliche zusätzlichen Einschränkungen (wie z.B. auf Domains, Erweiterungen, Zeit usw.).

Ich arbeite gerade an den neuen Erweiterungen und werde diese im Laufe der nächsten Wochen und Monaten nacheinander veröffentlichen. Die Pro-Erweiterungen werden nicht auf bestimmte Domains limitiert sein. Du kannst diese in allen deinen Projekten ohne Einschränkungen oder irgendwelchen "Nag-Screens" verwenden.

Ich habe die technischen Anforderungen der Pro-Erweiterungen für Joomla! ( >= 3.8 ) und PHP ( >= 7.0 ) erhöht. Jedoch empfehle ich für die beste Benutzererfahrung, die aktuelle Joomla! Version (3.9.x) und zumindest die letzte Version des PHP 7.2 Zweiges zu verwenden.

Eine Hürde stellte der Update-Prozess innerhalb des Erweiterungsmanagers von Joomla! dar. Dafür habe ich ein kleines Plugin geschrieben, das eine persönlich Update ID an die Download-URL anhängt. Mit dem Plugin und der ID können Updates der Pro-Versionen ganz komfortabel aus dem Joomla! Backend durchgeführt werden. Die Update ID kann nach Aktivierung der Subscription erstellt werden und ist an den Benutzeraccount gebunden.

Ich bin allen Benutzern meiner kostenfreien Erweiterungen sehr dankbar, ganz besonders allen Benutzern, die sich Spendencodes für ihre Domains gekauft haben! Ich werde die kostenfreien Erweiterungen selbstverständlich weiterpflegen, jedoch nicht in der gleichen Intensität wie bisher.

Wenn du das Beste aus meinen Erweiterungen herausholen (und mich und das Projekt dabei unterstützen) möchtest, dann ziehe bitte die Aktivierung der Pro-Subscription in Betracht, um bessere Erweiterungen und Support in einem Paket zu erhalten!

Lies dir die dedizierte Seite für die Pro-Subscription für mehr Informationen durch: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/de/pro

Cheers

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds