SIGE 1.6 Directory Permissions for Thumbnails

12 years 8 months ago #3206 by rveldhuyzen
I have SIGE 1.6 running and it almost works perfectly, the only problem I currently have on the live site is that I don't get thumbnails (red Xes on Windows and blue ?s on OSX) and I believe this is because the folder/file that is used for the thumbs does not have the right permissions. On the test site it works but there everything has 777 permissions, the live site is more protected and I only want writing privileges where I really need them.
Can you tell me what directories and files need the right permissions in order for the thumbnails to work? I can't seem to find the info on your website.

Other than that it is a very lovely plugin, nice work!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #3208 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 8 months ago #3210 by rveldhuyzen
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 8 months ago #3215 by Viktor

12 years 8 months ago #3220 by rveldhuyzen

12 years 8 months ago #3222 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds