Link to Guestbook

7 years 9 months ago #3042 by Techie1000
Link to Guestbook was created by Techie1000
Hi,

I need to add a link to the guest book from the Latest Entries Module, is this possible. I assumed a template override would work but it does not seem to.

Any help would be much appreciated. I need the link to appear regardless of whether there are entries in the module.

Cheers

CHRIS DAVIES

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #3044 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Link to Guestbook
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 years 9 months ago #3047 by Techie1000
Replied by Techie1000 on topic Link to Guestbook
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #3048 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 years 9 months ago #3049 by Techie1000
Replied by Techie1000 on topic Link to Guestbook

7 years 9 months ago #3050 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds