SIGE installed, enabled, but getting no image show

12 years 10 months ago #2044 by wpatterson
SIGE is just what I need for a several non-profit web sites. I am trying it on one and having a problem.

I am using Joomla 1.6.3, I installed SIGE, enabled it, and made a few changes and saved it.

Then I created a test article and put the following command it in (adapted from an example in the demo)

{gallery}Ordner,limit=0,random=1,width=200,height=200,gap_h=20,gap_v=20,displayarticle=1{/fpsales}

I created a menu item to display the test article and when I click on it, all I get is the above test displayed in the test article.

I get no image display or messages. It is almost like the system doesn't recognize the gallery command.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #2045 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: wpatterson

12 years 10 months ago #2086 by wpatterson
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 10 months ago #2089 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 10 months ago #2090 by wpatterson

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds