13 years 2 months ago #825 by Janku
Working, but hoses tinyMCE bad was created by Janku
Joomla v 1.5.20 and 1.5.22
Installed:
JComments
Kunena
Jumi
No other extra bells and whistles.

After installing the ECC, I noticed that when I edit or create an article, all my tagging disappears after save. Just all of it crunched together under one <p> </p> tag wrap. First I had no idea what is causing the problem. I installed several plugins/modules at the same time. But by creating another instance of the site and by elimination method (editing article after each element installed) I nailed down the culprit! ECC+! What mode tinyMCE was in did not make any difference.

Why is this happening, I haven't a faintest. For all practical purposed, one would think that there is no relation between tinyMCE and ECC+. Yet, after trying it several times over, that is the case. I love the simplicity of ECC+. No need to use an image that may be not legible to some people for all sorts of reasons. Simple math which even third-grader can solve, but a regular spambot can't pass. And I like the tokenization of the admin area access. But what does it matter whether I like it or not when I can't use it.

Any chances that my issues can be addressed?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #828 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Working, but hoses tinyMCE bad
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 years 2 months ago #838 by Janku
Replied by Janku on topic Re: Aw: Working, but hoses tinyMCE bad
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 10 months ago #2594 by vdubgeek
Replied by vdubgeek on topic Re: Aw: Working, but hoses tinyMCE bad

12 years 10 months ago #2596 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Re: Aw: Working, but hoses tinyMCE bad

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds