CalcCheck field not placing correctly.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #710 by grant7486
CalcCheck field not placing correctly. was created by grant7486
Using Joomla 1.5.22, Kunena 1.6.2, EasyCalcCheck 1.5.13, localhost install, milkyway template and default Kunena template.

Was using K1.6.1 and EasyCalc check for guest posts and it was working ok. I.e. displaying at the bottom of the post edit page (to the left of the Submit and Cancel buttons).
I upgraded to 1.6.2 and the Calc check started to appear in many places on the form. E.g. It appears randomly between rows: Subject and Topic icon, Boardcode and Message, Message and the Submit / cancel buttons. It would also only appear if I enabled the 'Hidden field' option in EasyCalcCheck. .

This was undesirable behaviour so I downgraded to 1.6.1, then uninstalled and reinstalled EasyCalcCheck. Unfortunately the incorrect behaviour remains.

I don't know whether the issue is an EasyCalcCheck problem or something changed in Kunena 1.6.2 and that persists even after downgrading to 1.6.1. Since I don't have much forum content, I have considered completely uninstalling and reinstalling Kunena but before I do so can you suggest what may have happened / changed or a way to fix it?

Is there any way to force it to appear in the Submit / Cancel section of the form?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #717 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: CalcCheck field not placing correctly.
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 years 3 months ago #722 by grant7486
Replied by grant7486 on topic Aw: CalcCheck field not placing correctly.
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

13 years 3 months ago #724 by Viktor

13 years 2 months ago #761 by grant7486

13 years 2 months ago #771 by Viktor

13 years 2 months ago #779 by grant7486

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #780 by Viktor

13 years 2 months ago #781 by grant7486

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #893 by Jirkacz

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds