ECC+ field not placing correctly in Virtuemart Registration

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #5565 by paladin884
Hi There,

After lots of research here on forum and on internet i decide to open an topic with my main problem.
It's seems like i am not the single person who had this issue, but even like this on the forum i did not find the right thing to fix my problem

1. I use Joomla 1.5.22 + Virtuemart 1.1.8 Stable
2. ECC+ is working perfect in joomla but not in Virtuemart (registration form and ask a question about this product form looks messed)
3. Everytime when i refresh the page the Spam Check: field is going up to the password or down at the bottom, or between other fields.
4. I attache the php file + preview of the reg form

I will really appreciate if you can help sort this out.

ps: excludeing the virtuemart, your plugin is best plugin spam i've ever seen.

Regards
Mihai
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #5567 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 years 9 months ago #5568 by paladin884
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

7 years 9 months ago #5571 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 years 9 months ago #5575 by paladin884

7 years 9 months ago #5578 by Vitja

7 years 9 months ago #5579 by paladin884

7 years 9 months ago #5581 by Vitja

7 years 9 months ago #5599 by Vitja

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

7 years 9 months ago #5600 by paladin884

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds