Hidden field is visible in contact form

8 years 9 months ago #249 by etkritikonspoudon
Hidden field is visible in contact form was created by etkritikonspoudon
Thank you very much for the great plugin...

I am having one small glitch with it, however...

In the contact form, if I have the "Hidden Field" option enabled, then this becomes visible in various places within the form, different almost each time I reload the page...

It is not visible in the Registration form.

How can I fix this?

I am using a Rockettheme template (versatility4), I don't know if this has anything to do with it....I did not understand the issue described in the relative thread either, but I have my doubts about this being template-related, because, as I said, the issue appears only in the contact form....

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #251 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Hidden field is visible in contact form
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

8 years 9 months ago #253 by etkritikonspoudon
Replied by etkritikonspoudon on topic Hidden field is visible in contact form
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #255 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

8 years 9 months ago #257 by etkritikonspoudon
Replied by etkritikonspoudon on topic Hidden field is visible in contact form

8 years 9 months ago #258 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds