Hidden field is visible in contact form

13 years 4 months ago #249 by etkritikonspoudon
Hidden field is visible in contact form was created by etkritikonspoudon
Thank you very much for the great plugin...

I am having one small glitch with it, however...

In the contact form, if I have the "Hidden Field" option enabled, then this becomes visible in various places within the form, different almost each time I reload the page...

It is not visible in the Registration form.

How can I fix this?

I am using a Rockettheme template (versatility4), I don't know if this has anything to do with it....I did not understand the issue described in the relative thread either, but I have my doubts about this being template-related, because, as I said, the issue appears only in the contact form....

Thanks

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #251 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Hidden field is visible in contact form
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 years 4 months ago #253 by etkritikonspoudon
Replied by etkritikonspoudon on topic Re: Aw: Hidden field is visible in contact form
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #255 by Viktor

13 years 4 months ago #257 by etkritikonspoudon
Replied by etkritikonspoudon on topic Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Hidden field is visible in contact form

13 years 4 months ago #258 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds