Adding support for Facebook Login-Registration

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2312 by etkritikonspoudon
Adding support for Facebook Login-Registration was created by etkritikonspoudon
I would like to make a suggestion or feature request...

I installed today a Facebook Login/Registration extension, Facebook Open Graph , to allow users to create an account and register to my site via their Facebook account...

However, during testing I realized that if I enabled an option to define joomla username etc (not single click sign in) I was lead to a page where I would choose a Joomla username, I would press register and I would get a spam error, because EasyCalcCheck's fields were not displayed in that page (within Joomla, always)...

Would it be possible to add support for such extensions?

Just a couple of other popular ones are
MyApi
JFBConnect

I also tested MyApi and I was not able to register (the previously mentioned plugin would work if you plugin was disabled, but I don't want to do that), but I'm not sure your extension was to blame...

Thank you very much

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2320 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2329 by etkritikonspoudon
Replied by etkritikonspoudon on topic Re: Aw: Adding support for Facebook Login-Registration
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 9 months ago #2334 by Viktor

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

12 years 9 months ago #2345 by etkritikonspoudon

12 years 9 months ago #2349 by Viktor

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2454 by etkritikonspoudon

12 years 9 months ago #2457 by Viktor

12 years 9 months ago #2464 by etkritikonspoudon

12 years 9 months ago #2488 by etkritikonspoudon
Replied by etkritikonspoudon on topic Re: Adding support for Facebook Login-Registration

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds