Half of Recaptcha image is outside of the screen

9 years 3 months ago #2094 by acostaron
Hi,

I installed ECC+ for Joomla 1.5 with the Recaptcha option. I also have edited the php file with the changes below:

//$pattern = '@(<div class="readon">)@';
$pattern = '@(<div class="readon-wrap1">)@';

The captcha image is showing in the registration and contact form. However, in the Login form (lost username/lost password) the right half of the captcha image is outside of the window/screen and could not be seen.

Btw, I am using a rockettheme template, CB login module.

thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #2096 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

9 years 3 months ago #2097 by acostaron
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #2098 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

9 years 3 months ago #2102 by acostaron

9 years 3 months ago #2103 by Vitja

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2620 by porto
Attachments:

9 years 1 month ago #2623 by Vitja

The following user(s) said Thank You: porto

9 years 1 week ago #3282 by peterpiper

9 years 1 week ago #3286 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds