Frontend user cannot (un)publish entries

12 years 3 months ago #5160 by svherpen
I just upgraded to the lastest version of EBR for Joomla 1.5 and run into the following problem:
When a new entry is created, the notification emails are nicely sent, but when I want to use the publish link, it's not working.
The same goes for logging in on the front of the website, go to the EBR and try to publish (or unpublish for that matter) entries in the guestbook. Nothing happens when I click the icon.
Editing and removal of items is working fine via the frontend. Adding comments via the frontend is also no problem.

I can now only use the backend to publish/unpublish entries.

Any idea what goes wrong?

The account settings are correct (admin and above may publish/edit) and I log on as superadmin.

Regards,
Sjaak

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #5166 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 3 months ago #5169 by svherpen
Replied by svherpen on topic Aw: Frontend user cannot (un)publish entries
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 3 months ago #5176 by svherpen

12 years 3 months ago #5185 by Viktor

12 years 3 months ago #5193 by svherpen

12 years 3 months ago #5196 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds