EBR + Joomfish wrong settings ? or problem?

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #461 by johkok
Hi, i dont know if there is a real problem B) or i am doing something wrong with the settings of Joomla, EBR or Joomfish.

I have two installations, one on localhost and one at remote site, the "problem" exist only on the Localhost 127.0.0.1. !

I have Joomla 1.5.22 and a multilanguage site (Joomfish 1.2.5 ) with 4 langages, the default for site and admin is en-EN the others IT DE and NL.

With the Joomfish transation utility i am able to change Joomla's Pageheader and Menuitem , and Welcome text from EBR, but other text, i presume pre-programmed EBR, remain allways in EN. Even as i choose to change the site-default language into IT pe, all the EBR like Entry or Guestbook are still in EN.

I would be gratefull if somebody can give some hint to solve this "problem"

To understand better what i mean, just look at the picture.

Screenshot

Thanks in advance

Johannes Kok

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #466 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 years 2 months ago #495 by johkok
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

13 years 2 months ago #500 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 years 2 months ago #501 by johkok

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds