"Entry guestbook"-link not visible on webpage

13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #318 by Mark
Dear all,
I was very satisfied with Easybook Reloaded until two weeks ago. I have build my website with Artisteer and edited the CSS and language files of Easybook Reloaded. Everything worked fine with two entries in my guestbook.

However, two weeks ago, when I launched my website officially, people made entries in the guestbook (6 in total). I set the amount of visible entries per page to 5. In total, there were thus two pages. Suddenly, 5 entries were erased by ??? There was only one remaining entry visible.

At first, I thought I erased the entries by accident. So, I reinserted the entries manually and I discovered a few days ago that again 5 entries had disappeared.

So, reading old posts in this forum, I uninstalled the program, deleted the tables Easybook and Easybook Badwords and reinstalled the program. As a result, I cannot make any entries for the guestbook anymore as the "Entry guestbook"-link is not visible anymore in the right upper corner of the webpage.

I hope someone has a solution and knows what causes the accidental entry disappearances and loss of entry link.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #319 by Mark
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

13 years 3 months ago #328 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 years 3 months ago #333 by Mark

13 years 3 months ago #355 by Viktor

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #372 by Mark

13 years 3 months ago #373 by Viktor

13 years 3 months ago #375 by Mark

13 years 3 months ago #385 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds