Error 404 component (EasyBook Reloaded 2.0.8.1)

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1432 by Chad
I have been using Easybook Reloaded Version: 2.0.8.1 for a few weeks now with no issues, yesterday when I came in to work the website I installed this on had over 80 spam entries. I logged into Joomla and went to Manage Entries under the EasyBook Reloaded component and manually removed the junk ones. After I removed them if you click on Sign Guestbook it gives this:

404 - Component not found
You cannot access this page because of one of the following:
1.You are not a member or you have not logged in first!! (Permissions are and always have been set to Everybody for making an entry)
2.An out-of-date bookmark/favourite.
3.A search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site.
4.A mis-typed address.
5.The requested resource was not found.
6.An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please click below to go back and register or login:

•Siefker Sawmill Homepage

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

Component not found

*********************************************************************************

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the component through Joomla, pretty sure there are left over files on the server after uninstalling, because when I reinstall the component it still has their 2 good guestbook entries. I also tried turning spam protection off and on but did not change any of the error 404 results.

Here is the topic website: www.siefkersawmill.com (The guestbook is what we are using for the main home page)
Using Easybook Reloaded Version: 2.0.8.1 Spam Protection: On
Group for adding an entry: Everybody
Group for administration: Super Administrator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #1433 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds