cannot save

7 years 10 months ago #5604 by abwest
cannot save was created by abwest
Hello Viktor,

i have installed you're plugin but it seems it cannot save the text i write in any of the fields.
when im ready writing text and hit "apply " then the red crosses remain.

i also tried to turn on the compatibillity mode option but the problem remains.

my site is www.sloggiwebshop.nl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #5608 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic cannot save
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 years 10 months ago #5611 by abwest
Replied by abwest on topic cannot save
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

7 years 10 months ago #5615 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 years 10 months ago #5624 by abwest

7 years 10 months ago #5630 by Vitja

7 years 10 months ago #5640 by Vitja

7 years 10 months ago #5682 by abwest

7 years 10 months ago #5687 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds