conflict problem

8 years 1 month ago #3681 by fdr77
conflict problem was created by fdr77
i have a conflict problem with kunena 1.6.5... the numbering of the posts does not work... can only see the first page of each thread
What can I do

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #3686 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic conflict problem
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3691 by fdr77
Replied by fdr77 on topic conflict problem
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3692 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

8 years 1 month ago #3693 by fdr77

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3694 by Vitja

8 years 1 month ago #3698 by Vitja

8 years 1 month ago #3700 by fdr77

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3701 by Vitja

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3774 by fdr77

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds