Issue with Kunena categories' metatags

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5376 by utah777
Dear Viktor!

First of all I'd like to thank you for absolutely great job with EFSEO: this is exactly I was searching for!

However, I've run into an issue with Kunena: I am able to edit metatags for forum's entry page, for subforums, but am NOT able to edit either title, description or keywords for 3rd level of categories (say 1st level is entry page -- able to edit, second subforum -- able to edit, 3rd level, i.e. categories of subforum -- NOT able).

All the tags seem to be generated automatically from metatags of upper level pages', and do not save. Is that specific to my installation or an issue with my installation?

If necessary, I can provide you with access to back/front-end.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5383 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Issue with Kunena categories' metatags
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 2 months ago #5390 by utah777
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5394 by Viktor

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5399 by utah777

12 years 2 months ago #5400 by Viktor

12 years 2 months ago #5402 by utah777

12 years 2 months ago #5404 by Viktor

12 years 2 months ago #5406 by utah777

12 years 2 months ago #5409 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds