GMT offset?

7 years 7 months ago #3757 by tomas401
GMT offset? was created by tomas401
Hello,

I thought there was a GMT offset variable in your previous version. Is there no way to accomplish this?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #3760 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic GMT offset?
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomas401

7 years 7 months ago #3765 by tomas401
Replied by tomas401 on topic GMT offset?
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

7 years 7 months ago #3771 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997

7 years 6 months ago #3958 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic GMT offset?

7 years 6 months ago #3961 by Vitja

7 years 6 months ago #3966 by Dirk

7 years 6 months ago #3972 by Vitja

7 years 6 months ago #3976 by Dirk

7 years 6 months ago #3981 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds