Artisteer & Joomla 1.7, captcha not showing

12 years 2 months ago #5865 by Ctrl+A
Hi

I am using an Artisteer template and as captcha not showing (and also affecting the "send" button, I have read some of the threads re other templates.
My html/com-content folder only contains "archive, article, category and featured folders"

this site is still being built on my localhost. I have successfully used other captcha extensions before, but on 1.6, also on artisteer template.

any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #5867 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 2 months ago #5870 by Ctrl+A
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 2 months ago #5871 by Ctrl+A

12 years 2 months ago #5872 by Viktor

12 years 2 months ago #5876 by Ctrl+A

12 years 2 months ago #5878 by Viktor

12 years 2 months ago #5906 by iTD

12 years 2 months ago #5909 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds