Please help me! Re: Searchstring

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #3492 by flashie
Please help me! Re: Searchstring was created by flashie
Hello,

I have looked through the forums here and taken the advice however it doesn’t seem to be working.

I need help with positioning and placing the captcha correctly in the form section, I know the problem is with the searchstring but not sure how to configure it properly.

I need to set the search string to work for the latest community builder with an artisteer template installed in Joomla 1.7. I'm trying to use the recaptcha and it displays in between the fields in the registration and forgot password page .I managed to get it working on the contact page... but I've failed over and over on the user registration page, please help.

I noticed that the code fixes in the forum are for artisteer in joomla, but what about artisteer & community builder? I also have kunena installed, but I don't think that's the problem because all registration is through community builder.
:angry: :(

You can see the problem on my registration page at: school of surf

Thanks guys. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #3494 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: Please help me! Re: Searchstring
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: flashie

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #3496 by flashie
Replied by flashie on topic Aw: Please help me! Re: Searchstring
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 7 months ago #3497 by Viktor

The following user(s) said Thank You: flashie

12 years 7 months ago #3499 by flashie
Replied by flashie on topic Aw: Please help me! Re: Searchstring

12 years 7 months ago #3500 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds