SIGE - Joomla 1.7, How to set "No. of images & Columns"

12 years 6 months ago #4069 by bijunv
Hello,

In SIGE plugin, how can I set the Number of images displayed & Number of columns" For example, I have 15 photos in a folder, but I wanted to display only 3x3 in article using the plugin code, not from module settings.

{gallery}photos/outing,width=75,height=40,gap_v=15,gap_h=15{/gallery}, in this what shall i add to get that result?

Number of images =
Number of column =

Regards
Biju

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #4071 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 6 months ago #4072 by bijunv
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 6 months ago #4073 by Viktor

12 years 6 months ago #4074 by bijunv

12 years 6 months ago #4080 by Viktor

12 years 6 months ago #4086 by bijunv

12 years 6 months ago #4089 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds