Doesn't count all visitors for me.

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #8929 von Jan Suhr
Doesn't count all visitors for me. wurde erstellt von Jan Suhr
I downloaded the latest version today and installed together with the backend module.

My module shows that 4 visitors have been there today but when looking in the backend 6 visitors are currently at my site.

I have for a while suspected that the counter don't show all visitors. I don't have that many visitors everyday but I know that in some cases more are there than the VCNT shows. For example I had over 30 visitors at one page in one day, I know since they all did a Facebook Like on that page. that day the counter only showed 8 visitors.

What can be done to make it more accurate?

Site is www.jansuhr.se

Thanks

Jan
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
10 Jahre 8 Monate her #8930 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Doesn't count all visitors for me.
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
10 Jahre 8 Monate her #8931 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #8932 von Jan Suhr
Jan Suhr antwortete auf Doesn't count all visitors for me.
10 Jahre 8 Monate her #8933 von Viktor

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #8934 von Jan Suhr
Jan Suhr antwortete auf Doesn't count all visitors for me.
10 Jahre 8 Monate her #8935 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.182 Sekunden